BlueStacks emulator is the best option to run android apps in PC. It is the mostly used android app player. Sometimes, You may face some difficulties with this android emulator. Some errors or bugs may prevent you to operate bluestacks or install bluestacks. Previously, I shared some bluestacks error and their solutions with you. Today, I’ll share one more error and solution with you. This is Bluestacks Installation failed MSI Log File error. It is an installation error like Graphics card error 25000.
Here is the screenshot of this error.
Bluestacks Installation Failed MSI Log File Error:
MSI log file installation error prevents you to install bluestacks in your PC. During installing this app emulator, Bluestacks installation failed MSI log file error may appear. It comes with the following message –
“Hmm… it seems Bluestack App Player couldn’t be install on this computer. We’d love to fix the problem – can you help us? Search your Computer for the file: C:UsersuserAppDataLocalTempMSI579fa.LOG and email it to us at Support@Bluestack.com. Thanks!”
Like other installation failure error, It has some effective solutions.
How to Fix Bluestack Installatuon Failed MSI Log File Error:
This bluestacks log file error can be solved by following the steps below.
- At first you have to go to the proper location where bluestacks offline installer file is existed.
- Now find and right click on Bluestacks.msi setup file and go to Properties.
- Now click on Compatibility tab.
- Check on Run this program in compatibly mode for and click on apply.
- Now you will need to navigate to the Digital Signature tab. Just do it.
- Click on Details and then click on View Certificate.
- Now certificate dialogue box will be opened. Then click on Install Certificate.
- Check on Current User in certificate Import Wizard and click on Next.
- Now select Automatically select the certificate store based on the type of certificate and click on Next.
- Then click on Finish. After clicking on Finish, You will see The import was successful. Click OK.
- Click on OK and Apply in bluestacks.msi properties.
- Now try to install Bluestacks android app player again. You will find installation failed MSI log file error has been fixed. 🙂
Hope, This article you will help you a lot to fix this bluestacks installation error. If you know any better solution for Bluestacks installation failed MSI log file error, You can share with us.
image credit: wiknix.com