How to Change BlueStacks IMEI NumberNovember 3, 2018
- At first you will need rooted bluestacks. So you need to download rooted bluestacks. You can download it from many sources. So, I’ll suggest you to search on Google for rooted bluestacks download link.
- After downloading rooted bluestacks, Install it on your PC.
- Now, Open RUN. To open it press Windows Flag + R from your keyboard.
- Now type regedit and press Enter.
- Then you will see registry editor window. Just navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Bluestacks > Guests >Android.
- Now, Click on Boot Parameters.
- After clicking, You will see a pop up box. There you will see a line of code like it.
- Find Guide= and VERSION. Between Guide= and VERSION, You will see the current IMEI number of bluestacks. Just change it according to your wish.
- Click on OK.
- Yes. Done. You have successfully changed your bluestacks IMEI number.
Bluestacks is one of the best android emulators. Many windows users are using this android app player. After installing bluestacks on your PC, You will get some options to modify its settings. But normally, You can’t modify its advanced settings. For example, If you want to change bluestacks IMEI number, You can’t do it by basic methods. To change bluestacks IMEI number, You have to follow advanced methods.
I’ve already shared some articles on bluestacks’ errors and the solutions. Bluestacks failed to connect to server, Graphics Card Error 25000, Initializing Error are some good examples of them. But today, This article is not about error or solution. This is a trick. In this article, I’ll show you the trick to change bluestacks IMEI number.
Change BlueStacks IMEI Number:
May be, It is advanced method. But it is so easy and shorter method to change bluestacks IMEI number. Let’s know how to do it.
Setps to Change BlueStacks IMEI Number:
These are the steps –
root=/dev/sda1 SRC=/android DATA=/dev/sdb1 SDCARD=/dev/sdc1 PREBUNDLEDAPPSFS=/dev/sdd1 HOST=WIN GUID=89h78972-6t4c-42a3-ab73-eatre5bfa4547 VERSION=0.8.5.3042 OEM=BlueStacks LANG=en_US armApps=true GlMode=1 P2DM=1 SPOTLIGHT=1
If you have any question, Just ask by comment.