All Windows 10 users already noticed that it has two log-in screens. One is lock screen and another one is login screen. You can easily change your lock screen from your personalize setting. But when you want to change your log-in screen, It won’t be easier for you. Even you may think that you can’t change windows 10 login screen. So you stuck on the default windows 10 login screen. Like me there are many users who don’t like this login screen. But there is a way to change windows 10 login screen.
How to Change Windows 10 Login Screen Background to Solid Color:
You can easily change windows 10 login screen background to a solid color. But before doing it, I must forbid the peoples to do it who are not familiar with windows registry editing. Anyway, here is the process to change windows 10 login background –
- At first press Windows Flag Key + R from your keyboard.
- Now type regedit and press Enter.
- Then Windows Registry Editor will be opened. From there, Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > Software > Policies > Microsoft > Windows > System.
- Now right click on System and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Now give name of DWORD as DisableLogonBackgroundImage.
- Now right click on DisableLogonBackgroundImage and click on Modify.
- Now change the Value Data. Give the data as 1. Default is 0.
- Make sure Hexadecimal is checked on Base section.
- Now press OK.
- Now Open start menu and click on your account name. Then select lock. You also can go to lock screen directly by press Windows Flag Key + L from your Keyboard.
- Now see the second Windows 10 login screen background is a solid color instead of the default background.
Your Windows 10 login screen background will be same as your Windows 10 accent color. If you want to change this color, Go to Setting > Personalization > Colors and pick your favorite color.
Roll Back to Default Windows 10 Login Screen Background:
If you want to roll back to default windows 10 login screen background, You can follow the previous steps and change the Value Data to its default. That means change it from 1 to 0.
So in this article, You have learned how to change windows 10 login screen background by windows registry editor.