How to Delete Spotify Account PermanentlyNovember 5, 2018
- Visit Spotify’s Contact Support to delete the account.
- Sign-in to the account with user id and password or the facebook account if you have Sign-up with your facebook ID.
- Now, select “Account” option.
- You will get many options available then. Select the third option “I want to close my Spotify account permanently”.
- Then select “I still need help” from bottom.
- Write a short story letting the Spotify’s authority know why you are closing your account.
- Click on “Send Questions”, it will send a query using your mail ID.
- You will receive an auto-response mail to directing you back to the Spotify community. Don’t freak out!
- Just simply give back a mail that you want to delete your account.
- You may have to confirm required information to let Spotify’s authority confirm your identity.
- It will be good if you mark Spotify.com as whitelist. Otherwise, support emails may go to your spam box instead of inbox.
- Now, wait for 72 hours. You will get an email associated with your confirmation of deleting the account.
- Sign into your account.
- Click on your user name in the top right corner.
- Select “Account” and choose “Subscription” from the left hand menu.
- Click on “Cancel My Subscription” and leave a reason why you are leaving.
- Select “Cancel My Subscription”.
- Enter the Password and Click on “Cancel My Subscription” once again.
Are you done with your Spotify premium account? So, you want to cancel the subscription or delete the account permanently. Maybe, you don’t want to pay 9.99$ dollars per month for it or want to give another music subscription a try.
Music is an impartial part of our life. Whether you are using paid or free service of Spotify, it always offers a blended selection of music, podcasts and media services. There are many things you should know before signing up Spotify. Otherwise you may end up deleting the account with lots of regret.
Delete Spotify Account Permanently:
You are no longer interested to use Spotify’s premium service or want to go back to free service, right? So, today you’re here. You can easily cancel your current account’s subscription from your profile account.
Let’s know how you can do it.
In any case, If you just want to cancel Spotify subscription then go through the below process.
Once you delete your account, none of your Spotify’s information can be accessed anymore. You can no longer sign in with the same user id and password. You just have to uninstall the Spotify app from your Windows PC, Mac, iPhone, Android Phone or other devices.