Fix Apps not Downloading Issue – Windows 10 StoreAugust 15, 2018
- Open Windows Store.
- Now, Click on account logo from the upper right corner. Then click on account name from the drop down menu.
- You will see a pop up box. There you will see your account name. Click on that.
- Now click on Sign out.
- Now again click on the account logo.
- Sign in by following same method.
- Now try to install app from windows store. Hope it will solve your problem.
- Press Windows Flag Key + R from your keyboard.
- Type wsreset and press Enter.
- It will reset windows store and open it automatically.
- Now try to download/install any apps and see if it works for you.
- Open start menu and type troubleshooting.
- Click on Troubleshooting.
- Under System and Security, You will see Fix problems with windows update. Click on that.
- Then troubleshoot your PC.
- Open start menu and type services.
- Click on Services.
- Now find Windows Update and right click on it. Then select Stop.
- Now open your windows installation drive (Nomrally Local disk C).
- Navigate to C:\Windows.
- Find the folder named SoftwareDistribution.
- Rename SoftwareDistribution folder as SoftwareDistribution.old.
- Now return in services and restart windows update.
- Try to download apps again and see if it helps.
Apps not downloading issue is a big problem for windows 10 users. Windows 8 and 8.1 users also may face this problem. This problem is also known as apps stuck on pending problem. This problem prevents users to install any apps from windows store. This problem is frequently seen in windows 10 store. So the main victims of apps not downloading problem are windows 10 users.
Most of the peoples are searching for its solutions. They are stuck on this problem. Actually, This is an annoying problem. Users can’t install their must needed apps for this problem. Every problem has some solutions. This problem also has solutions. Now it’s time to know these solutions.
How to Fix Apps not Downloading Problem in Windows 10 Store / Windows Store:
Normally a simple restart may solve this problem. But it doesn’t work for every users and every time. There are several methods to fix apps stuck on pending problem. Now you will know all of these step by step.
Method 1: Signing Out from Windows Store
This is the first method we can try to fix windows 10 apps not downloading problem. Here are the instructions –
Method 2: Resetting Windows Store
This is the second method you can try. Resetting windows store may fix windows apps not downloading problem. To do it –
Method 3: Troubleshooting Windows Update
If method 1 and 2 fail to fix apps stuck on pending problem, You can follow this method. You just need to –
Method 4: Resetting Windows Update
You have to follow this method very carefully. Because it is critical. If you mistake, Your system may not work properly. Anyway, Follow the instructions below –
I hope all of these methods will help you. But if you still face apps not downloading issue, Search on google. I’ll update this article, Once i find new solutions.