Fix Bluestacks Stuck on Initializing ErrorAugust 25, 2018
- You are using a less powerful PC.
- You are using an older version of bluestacks.
- In windows xp and windows 8, blueStacks stuck on initializing screen error is very common. So if you are using one of these OS, You may face this error.
- You are not using latest .Net framework.
- BlueStacks stuck on initializing error may arise, If you don’t have administrator privileges.
- Go to C:\Program Files\BlueStacks.
- Now find HD-StartLauncher and go to its properties. Click on Compatibility tab and mark Run this program in compatibility mode for. Choose Windows 7 and click on Apply.
- Then click on Security tab. Then choose your user and click on Edit.
- Then mark on Allow of Full Control. Now click on Apply and OK.
- Then see you aren’t facing bluestacks stuck on initializing error anymore.
When you plan to run android apps or games in PC, Bluestacks will be your first choice. Everyone prefers bluestacks to do this job. Bluestacks users may face some errors. One of theme is bluestacks stuck on initializing error. In this article, i’ll discuss about the reasons and solutions of bluestacks stuck on initializing error.
Why Bluestacks Stuck on Initializing Error:
Before knowing the solutions, you should know the reason. Bluestacks stuck on initializing screen error may occur for the following reasons-
How to Fix Bluestacks Stuck on Initializing Error:
BlueStacks stuck on initializing Screen error may occur in any operating systems like windows 7, 8/8.1, 10 and Mac. Normally restarting your PC or Bluestacks app player may fix this error. But this is not the perfect solution. Now you will know some effective methods to fix bluestacks stuck on initializing screen error.
1.Run Only Bluestacks:
Close everything in your PC and run only bluestacks. If you are a laptop user, plugin your charger. It may fix blueStacks stuck on initializing error.
2. Update Bluestacks to Latest Version:
Stuck on initializing error may occur in older of bluestacks. So always update it to its latest version. If you still face blueStacks stuck on initializing screen error, remove it from your PC and download the latest version of bluestacks. Make sure latest .Net Framework is installed in your PC.
3. Check for Administrator Privileges:
If these two methods don’t work, You can follow this methods. Sometimes bluestacks stuck on initializing error may occur for lack of administrator privileges. So make sure you have given administrator privileges to bluestacks. To do it-
Hopefully all of these methods will help you to solve bluestacks stuck on initializing screen error.