There are many types of errors you may encounter in google play store while installing any apps. Error Retrieving Information from Server rpc s-7 aec-7 is one of them. This a widely known error among the android phone users. This error may interrupt you any time. Basically, It appears when you try to install or update any app. It will be better, If you know the ways to fix it. That’s why, I’m here to help.
How to Fix Error RPC S-7 AEC-7 of Play Store in Android:
This error can be seen in phones and tabs even in your favorite emulator bluestacks. But, All solutions are same. I mean everything i will suggest will work on any platforms. So, Here are the things to follow –
Clearing Cache and Data:
This is the first thing to do with any play store error. In your android phone, You should follow these things –
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Find Google Play Store and tap on it.
- Then tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Do the same things for Google Play Services and Framework.
- Now, Restart your phone. I hope, this time you will not face the error RPC S-7 AEC-7 again.
Re-Adding Google Account:
It is another working solution. You can remove your existing google account and then follow the first method. Then add account again. Here are the instructions-
- Navigate to Settings > Accounts > Google.
- Then remove your account.
- Then clear cache and data like you have done before.
- Now, Add your google account and see what happens.
I hope, It will fix error RPC S-7 AEC-7.
Uninstall Play Store Update:
Sometimes, Play store may become unstable or problematic for your device after recent update. It may create installation problems. So, It is wise to try this method. Just uninstall the update of it. To do it –
- Go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Store.
- Now, Tap on Uninstall Updates.
Hope, It will fix “Error Retrieving Information from Server rpc s-7 aec-7”.
Last Method – Reset
If the problem is appearing for every app you want to install, You can reset your android device. If you are a blue stack user, You can update it to latest version or reinstall it. In many case, Resetting may fix many serious problems. So, I hope it may work for you too.
Follow If Nothing Fixes RPC S-7 AEC-7:
There is 90% possibility that these two methods will definitely fix error RPC S-7 AEC-7. If you are still disappointed, You can install your desired app in alternative ways. Here are some examples:
- You can download an apk file of your app by searching on google and install it. Before doing it, You will need to go to Settings > Security and check Unknown Sources. Never download apk from untrusted and low authority websites.
- There are ways to install android app directly from PC to your mobile. For example: You can Android Debug Bridge to install apk.
I know how disappointing it will be, If you fail to fix RPC S-7 AEC-7. You can tell me your experience by comment. If any of you have any other solution, You can share with us.