Error 0x0000007A and the Kernel Data Inpage Error is same. It is one of the most annoying blue screen of death error. This is not a new BSOD problem. But You may face it in your latest windows 10 devices. In windows 7 and 8, It is a common blue screen problem. Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error can be caused by any hardware fault or software. Now you will know in details.
Reasons Behind Kernel Data Inpage Error:
I already gave you hint what causes this problem. Anyway, Here are the reasons behind this BSOD –
- Driver or hardware conflicts.
- RAM or memory module problem.
- Damaged or corrupted hard drive.
- System file corruption.
- Registry problem.
- Third-party software.
What you will experience for Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error:
What you will face i mean the symptoms are very common. Again, It can be different for you. Anyway, The most common things you will encounter are –
- PC may become very slow and crash with 0x7A Stop error frequently.
- Suddenly blue screen appears and shows the problem name Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error. It also comes with this code: 0x0000007A.
- Windows may show you the error after opening any specific programs.
- Often PC may freeze on any stage.
These are common. But you may face this problem differently. Some peoples reported that they faced it right after windows startup. Again, Many users complained that they encountered this BSOD after installing or updating specific software or drivers. However, We should know the ways to repair this problem.
How to Fix Kernel Data Inpage Error:
It is very important to get rid of this BSOD. Because, It stops the users to operate computer normally. So, I have picked the best & working methods that can heal this blue screen of death from your windows computer. These are –
1. Run Chkdisk:
At first, We can try this method. Most of the times, It fixes the problem. You just need to do following things –
- At first open Command Prompt as administrator. If you don’t know it, Just open start menu and type cmd and right click on command prompt. Then select run as administrator. Windows 10 & 8 users can do it more easily. Just press Windows Logo key + X from keyboard and select Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now, In the black window of command prompt, Type the following line and press Enter.
chkdsk C: /f /r
- If your system drive i mean the drive where windows is installed is not Local Disk C, Replace C with that driver letter and use the command.
- After doing that thing, Your PC will restart and and run the Chkdisk tool. It will automatically fix some disk drive problems as well as Kernel Data Inpage Error.
2. Memory Test:
You already know that RAM can cause this problem. So, It is a recommended solution. Just use Windows Memory Diagnostic to find out the memory problems & fix them. To know how to run this tool, Read: Run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.
3. Configure Automatic Paging File Management:
Windows 10 should have it set to automatically. But windows 8 or 8.1 may not. Anyway, You should check and configure Paging file management. Here is how to do it –
- At first, You have to open system properties. To do it – Just Press Ctrl + R from keyboard. Now type sysdm.cpl and hit Enter.
- Now, In system properties window, You will see several tabs. Click on Advanced from there.
- Now click on Settings from Performance section.
- In new window you will see another Advanced tab. Click on it.
- Now click on Change of Virtual Memory section.
- Now check Automatically manage paging file size for all drives. If it is already checked, You won’t need to do anything.
- Now click on OK and Restart your PC.
4. Remove External USB Devices & Network Cables:
Disconnect all external devices except mouse & keyboard and see what happens. If it solves the problem, There is something wrong the external hardware or your network drivers. Try to fix them by updating or reinstalling with latest version.
5. Update Everything:
Update your windows and everything including your drivers to latest version. It will fix the major bugs and also may fix the BSOD.
6. Fix Damaged System Files to Repair Kernel Data Inpage Error:
Damaged or corrupted system files can cause many issues including blue screen of death. So, Repairing them also can fix this Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error. Here is how to do it. Read: Repair Corrupted System Files Windows
I hope, Any of these methods will help you to fix the problem. If you know any better solution to get rid of Kernel Data Inpage Error, You can share with us through comment.