Fix Microsoft Edge Closes Automatically IssueAugust 21, 2018
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Now, Go to Settings.
- Then look at the Open with section. Select A specific page or pages.
- After selecting A specific page or pages, You will see a new bar.
- Click on that bar and select Custom.
- Then add a custom url like https://www.google.com or https://www.xtremerain.com. If there is any link like about:start, Delete it.
- Now close Microsoft Edge.
- Connect Internet.
- Then open MS Edge again.
- Go to Control Panel > System & Security > Windows Firewall.
- Then click on Turn windows firewall on or off.
- Now turn it on for private & public network.
After releasing Microsoft Windows 10, Peoples have been reporting so many issues. I already have discussed about some errors and solutions. But today, I’ve come with a new & different error of Windows 10. It is related to microsoft edge. Some peoples are facing some problems with this browser. One of them is Microsoft Edge Closes Automatically after opening.
I have to say, Microsoft Edge is a faster web browser. But it is still buggy. Now you will know the way to fix microsoft edge closes immediately after opening problem.
How to Fix Microsoft Edge Closes Immediately Issue:
This is a new issue. So i could not get enough information about it. But i found some solutions. Hopefully, That will fix microsoft esge closes automatically problem.
Method 1: Change Startup Page
Before doing this, Disconnect your internet connection. Then follow the steps below-
I hope, You won’t face edge closes automatically problem again.
If you still face this issue, Follow next method.
Method 2: Turn on Windows Firewall
If windows firewall is turned off in your PC, You may face issue on Edge. So, Turn it on. To do it-
If you are facing MS edge closes automatically issue for turning off firewall, It will fix it.
Alternative Method to Fix Microsoft Edge Closes Automatically Problem:
Sometimes, method 1 & 2 may not work for you. Then you can follow this method. It is a temporary method. You just need to create a new user account in your PC. Sign out from current account. Then sign in into your new account. Then you won’t face edge closes automatically problem.
If you know any better solution, You can share with us by comment. And please let us know, If this article helps you.