How to Fix Netflix Error U7361 in Windows 10October 20, 2018
- At first, Right click on the Volume icon in the taskbar and choose Playback Devices.
- Then, Then double-click on the audio device you are currently using.
- Now, Go to Enhancement tab and check Disable All Sound Effects / Enhancements.
- Click on OK.
- Open Settings by press Win + I on the keyboard.
- Then, Navigate to Update & Security > Troubleshoot.
- Find the option Windows Store Apps and open it.
- Run the troubleshooter.
- Open Start Menu.
- Now, Type msconfig. You will see an app “System Configuration” in result. Just open it.
- Then, Go to Boot tab and uncheck Make all boot settings permanent.
- Now, Open Advanced Options and uncheck Debug.
- Then, Click on Apply and OK.
- Restart your computer.
- At first, Open start menu, type regedit and press enter.
- Then, Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Audio.
- Find for the DisableProtectedAudioDG key and delete it.
- Now, Exit registry editor.
- Then, Open Command Prompt as administrator. To do it, Open start menu, type cmd, right click on command prompt and choose Run as administrator.
- Now, Type the following commands and hit enter for each.
Have you just started watching a movie in Windows 10 Netflix app and encountered an error? Is it the error U7361? Probably, Yes. But, Fixing this error is not a big deal.
Users often face errors in Netflix app. But, u7361 has become very common. This error may come with extra parts. It can be like U7361-1253-887A0001, Netflix Error U7361-1254-XXXXXXXX or anything. Each error codes look kinda similar. But, The solutions may not be same all time.
How to Fix Fix Netflix Error U7361 in Windows 10 Netflix App:
The solutions mostly depend on the error code. However, Here are the methods you can follow to fix error code u7361 in windows 10 Netflix app.
1. Restart Your Computer:
Whenever you encounter this problem, you can restart your PC as a first attempt to fix this problem. Especially, Restarting computer help a lot to fix error U7361-1254-C00D4E85.
2. Reset Netflix App:
This is another possible way to solve error U7361. To reset Netflix app, Open Settings of Windows 10. You can press Win + I on the keyboard to open it. Then, Navigate to Settings > Apps. Now, Find Netflix and click on Advanced Option. After that, Click on Reset.
3. Move Netflix App:
It is a solution that often works. You can change the Netflix app installation location. If you don’t know how to do it, Just navigate to Settings > Apps > Netflix. Then, Click on Move and choose the drive where you want to move it. Now, Check if it fixes Netflix error U7361.
4. Update Audio and Graphics Drivers
If you encounter error U7361-1253, It indicates that there is something wrong with your audio or video drivers. This thing is often caused by incompatibility. So, You should install the latest drivers on your PC. If you don’t know how to do it, Read: Update Drivers Conveniently
5. Update Windows:
Are there any pending windows update? That may be a reason you are encountering this problem while watching anything on Netflix app. So, You should check for windows update and install if any is available.
6. Install Media Feature Pack:
If you use Windows 10 N or KN edition and face Netflix Error U7361, You should install Windows Media Feature Pack. Then, Restart your computer. This will fix your problem.
7. Disable Audio Enhancement:
In some cases, this method works great for error U7361-1253-C00D36B4. To disable audio enhancement, follow those things.
From now, you should not encounter that problem with Netflix again.
8. Run App Troubleshooter:
You can run app troubleshooter to get rid of any windows store related problems. If you haven’t tried it yet, just follow these steps.
Hopefully, it will fix Netflix error u7361.
9. Re-Install Netflix App:
If nothing from above work, you can try to re-install Netflix. You can simply right click on it and choose Uninstall. Then, Re-install it from windows store.
10. Disable Debug Setting:
If you encounter error U7361-1255-C00D715D, this method is perfect for you. Disabling debug setting can fix it. Here are the instructions.
Hopefully, You will no longer encounter the error again.
11. Tweak Registry:
This is one of the most working methods. But, I recommend you to take backup of registry before following my instructions.
Net stop audiosrv
Net start audiosrv
Hopefully, It will fix Netflix error U7361-1253.
12. Repair System Files:
Corrupted system files may cause various problems. It also can be a reason for error U7361 on Netflix app. So, You can try to repair problematic system files.
There may be other solutions. But, These are most common and working methods to get rid of this type of Netflix errors.