Recently, Many android users faced a new problem. The problem is google play store problem. During installing any app, They faced the problem with following error message ‘Error Retrieving Information from Server. [RPC S-7 AEC-0]’.
You also may face this error RPC S-7 AEC-0. So you all should know the solution.
How to Fix Error Retrieving Information from Server RPC S-7 AEC-0:
At first, Make sure that you are using latest google play store. Then follow the steps below.
Step 1: Remove Google Account
At first, You need to disconnect your current google account. To do it –
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Select Google.
- Then Remove account/Delete account.
After removing google account, Follow step 2.
Step 2: Clear Cache & Data
At this point you will need to clear cache & data of Google Play Store. To do it-
- Go to Settings > Application Manager/Apps.
- Then find & tap on Google Play Store.
- Then tap on Clear Cache.
- Now tap on Clear Data.
By this way, clear cache & data of Google Service Framework, Download Manager & Google play Services.
After clearing cache & data of these apps/services, Follow next step.
Step 3: Add Google Account
After completing step 2, Reboot your device. Then add google account again. To do it-
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Google.
- Now add your google account. You can add existing or new account. It depends on you.
- After adding google account, Go to Google Play Store.
- Then try to install that app. Now see if this trick works.
By following these steps, You can fix Error Retrieving Information from Server Rpc s-7 aec-0.
Alternative Method to Fix Server Error Rpc s-7 aec-0:
Those steps should work. If that doesn’t fix error rpc s-7 aec-0, Reset your device. But don’t forget to backup your files. It will fix Error Retrieving Information from Server Rpc s-7 aec-0.
If you know any additions methods to fix this problem, Feel free to share with us.