Fix Server Stumbled Error 0x801901F7 in Windows 10September 5, 2018
- Press Windows Flag Key + R from your Keyboard.
- Now type wsreset.exe and Press Enter.
- Now Windows Store will be opened automatically and you won’t face error 0x801901F7.
- Go to C:\Windows > SoftwareDistribution > DataStore.
- Now you will see a file DataStore.edb.
- Delete DataStore.edb.
- Now open Windows Store.
- Open Windows Task Manager. To open it right click on taskbar and select Task manager. You also can open it by pressing CTRL + Alt + Delete from keyboard.
- Now click on Services tab.
- Look at the bottom. You will see Open Services. Click on that.
- Now services window will be opened. Scroll down and find Windows update.
- Double click on Windows update.
- Now set startup type to automatic. Then click on Apply. Now click on Start. For better understanding see the screenshot below. Before clicking on Start, You may need to click on Stop.
- Now click on OK.
- Then Follow method 1 again.
- Open Start menu.
- Navigate to Settings > Network & Internet > Proxy.
- Scroll down and turn off Proxy buy sliding the switch.
- Now, Try to Reconnect your internet and open Windows store. I hope, You won’t face Server Stumbled Error again.
- Press Windows Key + X and choose Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now type the following command and hit Enter.
- Now, Open Store and see if you are still facing the problem or not.
Windows Store error 0x801901F7 is very common in Windows store of Windows 10. This error comes with the following message ‘The server stumbled. We all have bad days. The error code is 0x801901F7, in case you need it’. After restarting windows store, It may disappear. But sometimes, That doesn’t work. Sometimes, You may see a different error code like 0x80072EFD or something like this.
Server Stumbled Error 0x801901F7 is a error related to MS server. But still there are some things you can do to fix it. These are not so complex. So anyone can try these methods to fix error 0x801901F7.
How to Fix Windows Store Error 0x801901F7:
You can try 3 methods to fix windows store server stumbled error 0x801901F7.
Method 1: Resetting Windows Store Cache
Resetting Windows Store Cache is the first step to fix any kinds of windows store error. To fix error 0x801901F7, You can follow this method. To do it –
If this method doesn’t solve server stumbled error 0x801901F7, You can follow the next methods.
Method 2: Deleting Windows Store Database
This is another method to fix error 0x801901F7. You need to delete windows store database file. You will find it on local disk C or the drive where windows is installed. To delete windows store database file-
I hope this will work for you to fix windows store error 0x801901F7 in Windows 10.
Method 3: Modifying Windows Update Properties
Tweaking couple of things in Windows update properties may also help you to fix error 0x801901F7. To do it-
Method 3: Disable or Reset Proxy to Fix Server Stumbled Error
Another method is disabling proxy. If you are using it, You should turn it off temporarily. To do it –
If it doesn’t work, Then you may need to reset proxy. To do it –
netsh winhttp reset proxy
Hopefully, it will fix windows store server stumbled error 0x801901F7. If it helps, Please let us know by comment.