Sometimes you need to install Windows, Linux or Mac from Pendrive or any other USB Flash Drive. That’s why you have to make your pendrive bootable. But many of you don’t know how to do it though it’s so easy. And now you will get your solution.
Create Bootable Pendrive Easily:
I already told you that it is very easy process. Now you will see how much easy this process is. Let’s follow the steps.
Steps To Create Bootable Pendrive:
1. First of all you need a PC software called PowerISO. You can download this software from here.
2. Now install this software. You may ask to install some third party software while installing PowerISO. But don’t accept these. Just ignore and install only PowerISO.
3. If you have done installation properly, you will see the icon of PowerISO in your desktop.
4. Right click on that icon and select Run as administrator.
5. You may be asked for serial key. But don’t be worry. Wait for 5 seconds and now select Continue unregistered.
6. Now look at the menu bar. Click on tools and select create Bootable USB Drive. Before doing it, connect your pendrive with your PC.
7. Now select your source ISO file by clicking the button as the picture given below.
8. Now select your pendrive. Your pendrive should be automatically selected. By the way, after selecting your USB pendrive click on start to launch the process to create bootable pendrive.
9. Wait for sometimes to complete the process.
Now See you have created a bootable pendrive. Now, do you believe that it is a very easy process? I know the answer is Yes.
By this way you can create bootable pendrive anytime. If you have any question, ask me through comment.