How to Do a Fresh Windows 10 InstallationOctober 20, 2018
- To do fresh windows 10 installation, Insert installation media drive (Bootable Pendrive/ Windows 10 DVD) into PC. Then open that drive and launch Setup file (Setup.exe).
- You may be asked for accepting tams and conditions. After that you will reach Ready to Install window. Click on Change what to keep.
- Then select Nothing (It will clean everything from Local disk C). Now click on Next.
- Then follow the next instructions which are so easy.
- Open Windows 10 start menu by clicking on Start Button (Windows Logo Button).
- Now select Setting.
- Then click on Update & Recovery.
- Then you will see Recovery Tab in the left sidebar. Click on Recovery. Then click Get started of Reset This PC section.
- Now click on Remove Everything.
- Then Select Only the drive where windows is installed.
- Then click on Just remove my files. If you want to sell your PC after resetting, You can select Remove files and clean the drives.
- After choosing the options, click Reset button.
You already know that all windows 7 & 8 users can upgrade to windows 10 for free. If you upgrade to windows 10 from your current windows version by following the common methods, It may affect your PC performance. As a result you may need a fresh windows 10 installation.
In this article, You will know how to do a fresh windows 10 installation. You can do a fresh windows 10 installation from windows 7 & 8/8.1. But if you already have windows installed on your PC, you also can do a fresh windows 10 installation.
Preparation for Fresh Windows 10 Installation:
Backup all of your personal data and apps. If possible, create a backup copy of PC. To learn it, read Prepare Your PC for Windows 10. After preparation, you can do clean install of windows 10 in your PC. Now one by one, you will know how to do it.
Fresh Windows 10 Installation from Windows 7/8/8.1:
If you are running windows 7 or 8 in your PC, You have to download windows 10 installation media. You can ready the article how to download windows 10 installation media. If you download windows 10 ISO file, you will have to burn it to a DVD later or create a bootable USB flash drive. Learn how to create bootable pendrive.. Anyway, After completing the downloading and burning process, you will have to follow the steps below.
By this way, you can do fresh windows 10 installation from Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1.
“Note: If you want fresh windows 10 installation by booting from installation media, You will require windows 10 license key. You will need to buy a Windows 10 license. So, It is better to install windows 10 from your current licensed windows 7 or 8.”
Fresh Windows 10 Installation from a System already Running Windows 10:
If you already installed windows 10 in your PC, but want to do a fresh windows 10 installation, You can do it very easily from your Update & Recovery option. Just follow the steps below.
By this way, you can easily do a fresh windows 10 installation in you existing windows 10 PC.
If you face in difficulties during fresh windows 10 installation, You can tell me by comment. I’ll try to help you.