Invite All Facebook Friends At Once (New Trick)September 20, 2018
Hello Everyone! How are you? Hopefully well. Today i have come with a new trick to invite all Facebook friends to a page for likes. If you are regular visitor of xtremerain.com, May be, you know about Facebook all friends inviter script. Yesterday, one of our visitors complained that the script was not working well. Last Tuesday i checked the script and found that there was no error and it worked well. Anyway, the truth is that the code is not working any more. So today i’ll give you a new code that is 100% working. It’s a little bit different to use. No problem. I’ll show you how to use it.
New Trick Invite All Facebook Friends At Once:
The more important thing is “If you want to invite all Facebook friends to a page, then you must be an admin/editor of that page”. And you should use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
1. At first download The Code From Here.
2. Now go to your Facebook fan page. You will see an option named Build Audience. Click on that.
3. You should see ‘Invite Friends” in the drop down menu. Just click on Invite Friends.
4. Now you should see your friend list. There you have to select search all friends as the picture given below.
5. Now you must see your full friend list. Now Scroll down and load the full list. For better understanding see the picture given below.
6. Now click on right button of your mouse and select Inspect Elements.
7. Now select Console.
8 Now Paste the Code and press enter.
9. See all friends are invited.
So friends it’s the new trick to invite all Facebook friends to a page for likes. For your better understanding, i have made a video tutorial how to invite all Facebook friends at once. Please watch, if you want to know how to use the script clearly.
If you have any question, please ask me through the comment box.