Jailbreak iPhone or Any Apple Devices in Six Easy StepsOctober 17, 2018
- Back up your device using iTunes or iCloud to ensure that all your data will still be saved.
- Download Pangu 9 if you haven’t already. It’s available in Mac or PC, just search for downloadable links online. iTunes is also needed for this, so make sure that’s installed, too!
- Disable all securities such as Find My iPhone, Touch ID and your passcode.
- Open Pangu 9 and Run As Administrator (on PC), or normally open it on Mac.
- Plug your device into your PC/Mac and then turn on Airplane Mode. Your device will reboot, so just wait a few minutes, and once it’s done, Cydia will be installed on your homescreen.
- Open Cydia, configure the app, and enjoy!
Jailbreaking your iPhone has never been easier! Instead of having to pay a lot for someone to do it for you, you can save the money and do it yourself. In just a few simple steps, you will be able to unlock your iPhone from its restrictions and use it with limitless possibilities. But before I get on to how to jailbreak your Apple model, let me break down what jailbreaking really is, for those who are interested but don’t have a clue on what it does.
How to Jailbreak iPhone:
In a nutshell, jailbreaking your iPhone is to remove it from its restrictions Apple has put into your model, and be able to use unauthorized apps, tweak your phone, and have more features put into it, using the Cydia marketplace. There’s more to it, which you’ll be able to search online.
SO, how to do it? Easy! It’s just less than ten steps:
BUT, like all things free and good, there’s a catch. Remember that jailbreaking isn’t a technological Godsend. There will be unauthorized apps that are tempting to download, but the ‘developers’ may just be hackers wanting to get into your phone and its personal information. Not only that, but because you will be bypassing your Apple device and getting access to unauthorized apps and tweaks, your warranty MAY be void due to jailbreaking it, and there may be problems that may arise during or after jailbreaking. So do your proper research before getting into it. This ‘feature’ has got its own pros and cons, so before you try it yourself, make sure you’ve done the right research and stand firm with your decision, putting caution when installing it yourself.
Sadly, it’s only available for iOS 9.1 and lower, so if you’re thinking of jailbreaking your device, don’t upgrade it just yet! Some tweaks and apps are also not available for iOS 9 yet, so it may be slow or crash. Again, do your research before installing. Once you’ve completed all the steps, enjoy your device’s newfound freedom and always be alert for hackers and alike! Jailbreaking your iPhone or Apple device has a ton of benefits you will be able to use, and it’s all for free and literally right in the palm of your hands. Isn’t technology amazing?