Make Windows System Restore More ConvenientOctober 11, 2018
- Press on Windows Logo Key on your keyboard. Or click on Start.
- Now type Restore Point.
- Then press enter or click on Create System Restore Point or something like that.
- Now select drive for which you want to create system restore point.
- Then click on create and give necessary information.
- Press Windows Logo Key on your keyboard or click on start in your PC. Then type schedule tasks and press enter. It’s for windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10. For Windows 7, you need to type task scheduler.
- In the left side, you will see Task Scheduler Library. Expend it and go to Task Scheduler Library > Microsoft > Windows > SystemRestore.
- Now double click on SR.
- Now you can edit everything from this option. In trigger tab, you can create new one or edit existing one. You can modify setting from conditions and setting tab according to your wish.
We install many apps, drivers in our favorite Windows PC. When you install a app or driver in your PC, It makes some changes in your PC. Sometimes these changes may have a negative effect on your Windows. So it’s good to create a system restore point before installing any apps or drivers. Though some softwares create it before installation process starts. But these points may not be reliable and convenient.
Sometimes you really need it to get back your some valuable files and data.
To make system restore point more convenient and reliable, you should know some process. Now you will know it.
How to Make Windows Restore Point More Convenient:
Follow the steps below –
Definitely this is the most easy way to create system point. This is really too easy. So don’t take it complicatedly. To do it –
Note: You can configure it according to your own wish.
Create Scheduled restore point:
If you want more hands off approach to manage it, you can create scheduled restore point. To do it –
By this way you can create more convenient system restore point in Windows. Hope this article will help you.