Netflix is so popular around the world specially in north and south America. But, Sometimes we have to face some unexpected error in netflix. Netflix error 1011 on Apple devices like iphone, ipad is one of them. When you open netflix app, You may face this unexpected error. It prevents you to stream movies, tv shows or any videos of Netflix.
Why Netflix Error 1011:
There are two reasons behind this problem. These are –
- Netflix App Cache Problem
- Corrupted App problem
These are the reason. Now you will know the solution.
Fix Netflix Error 1011:
After opening netflix app in your apple device you may face error 1011. A simple rebooting may fix it. But if it doesn’t work, Here is the solution –
Re-Install Netflix App to Fix Error 1011
If error 1011 is not solved by rebooting, You should uninstall netflix app from your iphone or ipad. Then, Install it again. To do it follow the instructions given below –
- Go to Settings.
- Now navigate to Application > Manage Apps.
- Now select Netflix App and Uninstall it from your apple device.
- After that You have to restart your device.
- Now it’s time to install Netflix app again. You can download the latest version from app store. You can click here to get the latest netflix app.
- It should solve netflix error 1011.
Fixing Network Issue also may Help
Sometimes, Network problem can cause this error. So, Just restart your router or modem. You also can try in different network.
Resetting all Contents & Data to Fix Netflix Error 1011 on iPhone / iPad
Some users also found it helpful. So, You can try it. To reset all contents, settings and data of Netflix app, Just follow the instructions give below.
- Go to Settings
- Now Choose General
- Then Choose Reset
- Tap on Erase all Content and Settings.
Now, You should not encounter the error code 1011 on netflix app. Stream movies, TV shows, You won’t face the nightmare again.
If you know any better solution, You can share with us.