Recover Permanently Deleted Emails from Gmail AccountOctober 16, 2018
- Log on to your Gmail account
- Click on the gear icon and select Settings.
- Go to the Label tab, search for the Trash folder and select “Show”
- You will now be able to see the Trash folder underneath the Compose button. Click the Trash folder and you will be able to see all your deleted emails.
- Search for the deleted email you would like to recover. Once you find that, drag or have it moved to the Inbox.
- Go to Google Support from here: https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails
- Fill up the form with your needed details, such as email and the date you’ve noticed your emails have gone missing.
- Submit the form and wait for Gmail team’s response.
- Once Gmail team responds to you, you will be able to recover your deleted emails within the week.
Gmail has been one of the most useful ways to effectively communicate with people around the world. Known as the best email service provider, almost everyone happens to use Gmail for many purposes. May it be for sending business emails or receiving attachments from loved ones, Gmail can help you with receiving and sending important emails in no time. But sometimes we make mistakes and Google does create some errors, which can cause a lot of problems and frustration. Accidentally deleting important messages can become troublesome, and a hassle to ask for the other party to resend it again. You waste a lot of time, and it can get a bit embarrassing to ask for another email.
While you may fret and think that there’s no way to get your emails back, there are ways on how to recover permanently deleted emails from Gmail.
Two simple ways on how to recover your emails from Gmail:
1. Recover Trashed Emails:
You can easily recover your emails from your Trash folder if your deleted emails are less than 30 days old. Here’s how to do it:
If you do not find your email in the Trash folder, chances are you have already deleted them permanently. There is another option just in case that happens, and though I can’t guarantee it, it has worked for many Gmail users who want to recover their permanently deleted emails.
2. Your Gmail Account
This can happen if you accidentally delete important emails in your Trash folder, or have had your account hacked. If that’s the case, then reporting it to the Gmail team will help. Contacting them is easy:
And there you have it, easy to do and won’t take up much of your time. All you need to do is to wait for Gmail’s reply for the second option, which won’t take longer than a week. Now you can recover your permanently deleted emails from Gmail without experiencing the hassle of having it resent. Of course, make sure you’ll be careful next time and avoid deleting your messages, as well as updating your password every now and then to prevent it from being compromised or hacked. But if it does happen, at least you now know what to do.