After a few days I’ve come with another important post. This is How to setup subdomain at blogger. It’s so easy though many people asked me about the process. In fact we and our many friends are using blogger/ blogspot. So sometimes we need to setup subdomain. Suppose I have a blog. That is xrtv.blogspot.com. I want this will be tv.xtremerain.com. Yes it’s possible and very easy. And here tv.xtremerain.com is a subdomain. And now we will know how to setup subdomain at blogger.
How To Setup Subdomain At Blogger:
We can do it in three steps. Let’s know these steps.
1. Go to blogger.com and select your desired blogspot.com site.
2. Go to setting and select basic. (Basic will be selected Automatically)
3. Find Publishing. There you will see blog address.
4. Click on Edit.
5. Now Click on ‘Setup 3rd party URL for your blog.
6. Now type your desired subdomain address. Example: tv.xtremerain.com
7. Now click on Save.
1. Now go to your domain register or cpanel.
2. Go to Edit DNS Zone/ Simple DNS Zone Editor.
4. To add 1st CNAME Record just type the subdomain prefix on the Name box. Example: for tv.xtremerain.com type only tv. It will automatically tv.xtremerain.com. If it won’t change automatically, type full subdomain address tv.xtremerain.com. Now on CNAME Box type ghs.google.com as it appeared in blogger error. Now click on Add CNAME Record.
5. Now add 2nd CNAME Record. Type Name as blogger.com information and CNAME will be according to blogger.com information or only xtremerain.com. I prefer xtremerain.com
Go to blogger and click on save. Now It will be saved. After a few minutes you will discover your blogspot.com blog on your desired subdomain. Example xrtv.blogspot.com is now tv.xtremerain.com. If you visit xrtv.blogspot.com you will be automatically redirected to tv.xtremerain.com
So Guys we have learned how to setup a subdomain at blogger.com. If you have any question, ask me through comment.
To know how to setup subdomain on wordpress.com click here.