Does google track your voice? This is a biggest question nowadays. Answer is Yes! Though the recorded audio files are accessible only by you. But you may feel uncomfortable. Google tracks your every audio activity. But it has solution. You can easily access them and delete all recorded voice. You also can prevent google to track your voice.
How to Delete Recorded Voice:
- At first navigate to Voice & Audio Activity. You may require to sign in.
- You can easily listen all recorder voice from here.
- To delete the recorder voice of you, Tap on the check boxes next to the recordings.
- Now click on the delete option from the top right corner.
- If you want to delete more recordings at once, Before checking any boxes, click on the overflow menu (the three-dot icon) in the top right-hand corner and select Delete options.
You can easily delete recordings from today, yesterday, the past week, the past four weeks or even all time (every recording).
How to Stop Google to Track Your Voice:
If you feel uneasy and don’t want google to store your recorded voice in cloud, You can do it easily. To prevent google to track your voice –
- Go to Voice & Audio Activity page.
- Then click on the the three dot icon (overflow menu).
- Now choose Settings.
- Turn off recording history by toggling blue switch to off position. You will be asked to confirm your decision.
- From now, Google won’t store your recorded history on cloud.
Google tracks voice to improve users voice recognition ability. Its aim to improve users’ voice search experience. But anyone may not trust it and become afraid of stealing their voice & audio activity.
To stop google from recording your voice permanently, You can turn of Google Voice Search feature. You can turn it off, If you don’t want to use it.