Uninstall Unremovable Programs from PCOctober 24, 2018
- Press Windows Flag Key + R from your Keyboard. It will open RUN automatically.
- Now type regedit and press Enter.
- Now find and expend HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- Then click on Software to expend it.
- Now find the name of the unremovable program and right click on it.
- Select Delete.
- Now restart your PC to uninstall that program completely.
- After restarting your PC, Go to C:\Program Files and find if that program is still there. If you find, Delete that folder.
- At first you need to download Revo Uninstaller.
- Then install it on your PC.
- Then open it and you will see the program list of your PC.
- Select the unremovable program and click on Force Uninstall.
- Open CCleaner.
- Go to Tools > Uninstall.
- Now select unremovable program name and click on Uninstall.
- If it doesn’t work click on Delete.
We have to install many programs on our computer. When we think one of our programs is not necessary anymore, Then we uninstall that. But sometimes we may face trouble to uninstall programs. We may find a program is unremovable. Then we prefer to delete that program manually which is a wrong method. In this article you will know how to uninstall unremovable programs easily.
Uninstall Unremovable Programs:
Unremovable programs can be uninstalled by following two methods.
Method 1: Uninstall Unremovable Programs Manually
This is a very good method. This is not so complex method. To uninstall unremovable programs –
Method: Uninstall Unremovable Programs by Third-party Applications
There are several applications to uninstall unremovable programs. Revo Uninstaller is one of them. This is an excellent application to uninstall unremovable or removable programs with some awesome features. Now see the how you will uninstall programs by Revo Uninstaller-
By this way, You can easily uninstall unremovable programs by revo uninstaller. Else you can also try CCleaner to remove programs. To do it –
These are the most working solutions to uninstall unremovable programs from your PC.